Welcome to S.C.A.N. – Supporters of Children with Additional Needs,Inc.
S.C.A.N., is a non- profit 501(c) 3 support group for families of children with additional needs. We are families coming together to build a network of support and to share information.
What S.C.A.N. is all about:
- Community Exposure
Would you like to be part of a group that shares your concerns, questions, and achievements?
- Do you need someone in your corner?
- Do you want others to understand your child’s diagnosis?
- Do you want a place for your children to be accepted for who they are?
- Do you want your child to experience events in a safe, comfortable atmosphere?
- Would you like to help spread the word about children like yours, with understanding?
- Would you like to have helpful information and share what you know?
- Do you want your child to be surrounded by those that understand?
S.C.A.N. members enjoy meetings, opportunities, and socialization. If you would like to attend a meeting, check out our Events Page for a listing of S.C.A.N.’s upcoming events and meetings. For more information, please contact S.C.A.N. – we would love to have you as part of the S.C.A.N. family.